How do I print a copy of my submission?
If you want to print out a copy of the information you entered into Tier2 Submit in order to submit a paper copy to your state as your submission, review the Tier II submission requirements for your state. If allowed, you can follow the steps below for generating paper reports. You may also want to look at the blank Tier II forms and instructions.
To create a paper report in Tier2 Submit:
1. Go to the Facilities module.
2. Choose “Create Submission” from the File menu.
3. Specify the type of records you want to include, and then click “Start Submission Validation”.
4. Click on “Create Complete Paper Report”.
5. Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions for previewing and printing the report.