Frequent Questions

Section 302 notification requirements for transportation of EHSs

How do Section 302 notification requirements apply to transportation of an extremely hazardous substance (EHS)?

Although Section 302 reporting requirements do not apply to the transportation of any EHS, including transportation by pipeline, or storage of EHS under active shipping papers, transportation activities within a community should be addressed in local emergency plans.

Have more questions? Submit a request